- To provide quality child care and enrichment programs that are safe, affordable, and convenient
- To assist children in their physical, intellectual, social, emotional, and creative growth
- To provide children with positive interaction and opportunities to establish relationships with peers and adults
- To involve children and parents in continuous program development and improvement
- To provide qualified, caring staff members who participate in regular training and education
Heritage ECS Programs are open to students in grades K-5, or ages 5-12 years. Children may not attend before they are enrolled in CCSD kindergarten. All participants must be age 5 by October 1 of the current school year. ECS programs do not accept early entrance kindergartners or children once they have started 6th grade.
Admission and Enrollment
All children must be fully enrolled before attending any ECS program. Parents or guardians must complete and sign the ECS Enrollment Form, which is available in the program office or the Heritage main office.
Registration and Payment
All children must be registered and fees paid before they attend.
All ECS programs are CLOSED on the following days:
- July 4, 2011
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Friday after Thanksgiving Day
- December 22, 23, 29, 30, 2011
- January 2, 2012
- Memorial Day